When we last left Volo, he is standing around Fort Portal Airport in eastern Uganda trying to figure out how to properly activate the portal to send him home.
Fully Solved (We Think) Edit
- The Yelp Reviews, Part One - Which was used to retrieve dead drops containing creature names necessary to complete the Cypher Alphabet and to use in the Keyed Cypher Puzzle.
- The Yelp Reviews, Part Two - Which provided us a key to use in the Keyed Cypher Puzzle.
- The Keyed Cypher Puzzle - Which provided us a clue for the Crest Puzzle.
- The Cypher Alphabet - Provided through dead drops at gaming stores, this was necessary to form the full alphabet used in multiple puzzles. The 1st and 2nd words were directly necessary for the Keyed Cypher Puzzle, and the alphabet has reappeared in images provided by multiple people receiving keys and in multiple D&D-related streams.
- The Spell Components needed to cast a spell on Adam Glover, as well as the spell (Greater Restoration). The three components - SOMATIC, VERBAL and MATERIAL - were provided as separate puzzles.
- The Band Name Puzzle provided by the Immortal Fortress Twitter account, revealed the word "SHADOWFELL". This was used as the key to figuring out the purpose of the Stream Glyphs.
- The Dice Puzzle, which provided the somatic component for the spell to send Volo home, "PRAY".
- The Spell List puzzle, which provided a clue on how to decipher the Crest Puzzle.
- The Stream Glyphs, which revealed the next spell necessary: PLANE SHIFT.
- The Crossword Puzzle, which provided the verbal component for the spell to send Volo home, the word "AMARAST".
- The Crest Puzzle, which revealed the location of the portal Volo needs to return home: Fort Portal Airport in Uganda.
- The Tuning Fork Puzzle, which revealed the material component necessary for the Plane Shift spell: a BRONZE TUNING FORK.